Kenora Golf & Country Club
Jennifer has been a PGA of Canada Golf Professional for 28 years and has extensive private and group lesson experience. She has instructed at the 2003 MTS Classic Sandra Post Clinic and has completed Workshops 1 through 5 in the CPGA Teaching and Coaching Certification Program. Jennifer has competed both Provincially and Nationally as a Junior and Amateur representing Manitoba on several teams. During her Professional career, she has won the Manitoba PGA Ladies Championship three times in 2000, 2001 and 2002. She is a graduate of the Professional Golf Management Program with distinction from the Grant MacEwan University in Edmonton Alberta.
PGA of Canada Head Professional, HBA
2022 Lesson Rates And Group Programs
Individual Private Lessons
Private Lessons are tailored to your individual strengths and weaknesses.
- One Lesson $70.00
- Three Lessons $180.00
- Five Lessons $270.00
(1 Hour Duration)
Do you feel more comfortable with a friend or two? Semi-private lessons are available for groups up to six, scheduled at your convenience.
|One Lesson||Three Lessons Five|
|Four to Six People||$40.00||$100.00||$145.00|
*Prices above are per person.
Call 468-7995 to schedule lesson time at your convenience.
Ladies swing classes – Registration will begin May 24th, 2022
Ladies swing classes offer a comfortable group environment to learn the game of golf.
Instruction is provided by qualified PGA of Canada Professional with a low student teacher ratio.
Beginner Package—Get Golf Ready – $110 per person from 5:00 pm – 6:15 pm
- 3—1.25 hour lessons covering the basic aspects of the game; chipping, putting, iron & wood play, etiquette and basic rules, includes on course session each night.
- All equipment and unlimited range balls during lesson
- 5 bucket range pass and a 9 hole green fee pass
ROUND 2 – “THE BACK NINE”
INTERMEDIATE PACKAGE – $110.00 per person – 6:30 – 7:30 pm
For those with prior golf experience.
- 2—1 hour golf lessons covering the fundamentals of the golf swing, uneven lies, course and advanced short game methods
- 1– 1.5 hour on course session for sand play & course management
- Unlimited range balls during lesson
- Take home reference manual, 5 bucket range pass and a 9 hole green fee pass
Both Ladies Lessons packages begin (weather permitting) – Session One – Wednesday June 8, 15, 22, 2022 – Session Two – Thursday June 30th, July 7, 14
Junior “Fun”damentals – Registration will begin June 1st, 2022
Here at the Kenora Golf & Country Club, we provide an instructional camp for children 6 to 14 years of age with no prior golf experience.
$90.00 per child
- 3—3/4 hour lessons covering putting, chipping, irons, woods, etiquette and basic rules
- Equipment and unlimited range balls during lesson
- Take home gift, 5 bucket range pass and a 9 hole green fee pass
- Low student teacher ratio
Session I, July 5, 6 and 7th, 2022
from 9:00am—10:00am & 10:15am—11:15am
Session II, July 18, 19, 20th, 2022
from 9:00am-10:00am & 10:15am-11:15am
Session III – August 2, 3, 4, 2022
from 9:00 am – 10:00am & 10:15 – 11:15 am
TIPS AND SIPS POP UP CLINICS (open to those 19 years of age and over) – $25.00 per session
Watch for the group pop up clinics as the season progresses. These will be hour long clinics focusing on a specific aspect of the game ie. Rules and Etiquette, , Putting, Chipping, Sand play, Drivers/fairway woods, pitching.
Registration will be held one week prior to the clinic date and must be paid in advance. Clinic includes, instruction, unlimited golf balls, and a beverage of your choice.