Kenora Golf & Country Club
Jennifer has been a PGA of Canada Golf Professional for 27 years and has extensive private and group lesson experience. She has instructed at the 2003 MTS Classic Sandra Post Clinic and has completed Workshops 1 through 5 in the CPGA Teaching and Coaching Certification Program. Jennifer has competed both Provincially and Nationally as a Junior and Amateur representing Manitoba on several teams. During her Professional career, she has won the Manitoba PGA Ladies Championship three times in 2000, 2001 and 2002. She is a graduate of the Professional Golf Management Program with distinction from the Grant MacEwan Community College in Edmonton Alberta.
PGA of Canada Head Professional, HBA
2021 Lesson Rates And Group Programs
Individual Private Lessons
Private Lessons are tailored to your individual strengths and weaknesses.
- One Lesson $70.00
- Three Lessons $180.00
- Five Lessons $270.00
(1 Hour Duration)
Do you feel more comfortable with a friend or two? Semi-private lessons are available for groups up to six, scheduled at your convenience.
|One Lesson||Three Lesson||Five Lesson|
|Four to Six People||$40.00||$100.00||$145.00|
*Prices above are per person.
Call 468-7995 to schedule lesson time at your convenience.
Ladies swing classes
Ladies swing classes offer a comfortable group environment to learn the game of golf.
Instruction is provided by qualified C.P.G.A. Professional with a low student teacher ratio.
Beginner Package—Get Golf Ready – $110 per person
- 3—1.25 hour lessons covering the basic aspects of the game; chipping, putting, iron & wood play, etiquette and basic rules, includes on course session each night.
- All equipment and unlimited range balls during lesson
- 5 bucket range pass and a 9 hole green fee pass
Dates to be determined as per COVID – 19 stay at home restrictions.
ROUND 2 – “THE BACK NINE”
INTERMEDIATE PACKAGE – $110.00 per person
For those with prior golf experience.
- 3—1 hour golf lessons covering the fundamentals of the golf swing, uneven lies, course and advanced short game methods
- 1– 1.5 hour on course session for sand play & course management
- Unlimited range balls during lesson
- Take home reference manual, 5 bucket range pass and a 9 hole green fee pass
Future Links Junior Camp
The future Links Program is a nationally recognized Junior program to introduce children to the game of golf.
Here at the Kenora Golf & Country Club, we provide an instructional camp for children 6 to 14 years of age with no prior golf experience.
$90.00 per child
- 3—3/4 hour lessons covering putting, chipping, irons, woods, etiquette and basic rules
- Equipment and unlimited range balls during lesson
- Take home gift, 5 bucket range pass and a 9 hole green fee pass
- Low student teacher ratio
Sessions to be determined as per COVID – 19 restrictions and the stay at home order
Session I, begins Monday July 5th through Thursday July 7th
and runs daily from 9:00am—10:00am & 10:15am—11:15 pm
Session II, Monday Aug 5th though Thursday Aug 8th daily,
from 9:00am-10:00am & 10:15am-11:15pm
TIPS AND SIPS POP UP CLINICS (open to those 19 years of age and over) – $25.00 per session
Watch for the group pop up clinics as the season progresses. These will be hour long clinics focusing on a specific aspect of the game ie. Rules and Etiquette, , Putting, Chipping, Sand play, Drivers/fairway woods, pitching.
Registration will be held one week prior to the clinic date and must be paid in advance. Clinic includes, instruction, unlimited golf balls, and a beverage of your choice.